INTENSE is a highly efficient Bio-stimulant, which contains organic Nitrogen, Plant growth regulators & substances derived from beneficial soil microbes. These microbes are well known for their antifungal & phosphorus solubilizing properties.
Intense promotes vigorous plant growth & increases crop yield up to 15% by helping the plant in several ways such as:
- Intense mobilise nutrients from soil to the roots especially (phosphorus and iron).
- Intense promotes extra flowering and helps in fruit retention.
- Intense help in gaining fruit size by helping translocate food from plant to fruit.
- Intense ensures excellent root development.
- Intense boosts the plant’s natural immune system against diseases.
- Intense helps plants to tolerate drought and saline stresses.
- Intense protects the roots from nematodes and fungal diseases.
- Seed treatment: Wheat & Potato.
- Drenching: Sugarcane, Cotton & All Vegetables.
- Root treatment: All Nursery crops like, Rice, Strawberry, Onion & All vegetables.
- Flooding: All crops
Intense can be used in the early stage of the crop within 30 days of sowing.
1-2 Packet of Intense/acre.
Intense is chemical free and is compatible with all types of pesticides & fertilisers.
Detail description of application
|Sr. No||Crop name||Intense/acre||Method of application||Amount of water required/acre|
|1||Wheat||1-2 packet||Seed treatment||500 ml|
|2||Potato||1-2 packet||Seed treatment (spray)||8-10 litres|
|3||Sugarcane||1-2 packet||Soil drenching||160 litres|
|4||Strawberry||1-2 packet||Root dipping Or Drenching||17 litres or 160 litres|
|5||Rice||1-2 packet||Flooding Or Root dipping||50 litres|
|6||Cotton||1-2 packet||Soil drenching after germination within 30 days of sowing (drill sowing/flat sowing)||160 litres|
|7||Fodders||1-2 packet||Soil drenching after germination within 15 days of sowing Or Flooding||160 litres|
|8||Vegetables||1-2 packet||Soil drenching after germination within 30 days of sowing. Or Powder placement with seed Or Flooding||160 litres|
|9||Maize||1-2 packet||Flooding||At least 50 litres|